The Best Solution !!!
Another new look at the debt ceiling stalemates and grandstanding of the political parties for publicity and power. Please take this proposal seriously as maybe the only sure way to deal with dangers facing us if we neglect the correct choices.
This rather brilliantly cuts thru all the political doublespeak we get.
It puts it into a much better perspective.– the Best Solution Yet
p.s. the best solution I have heard yet …jackg
Lesson # 1:
* U.S. Tax revenue: $2,170,000,000,000
* Fed budget: $3,820,000,000,000
* New debt: $ 1,650,000,000,000
* National debt: $14,271,000,000,000
* Recent budget cuts: $ 38,500,000,000
Let’s now remove 8 zeros and pretend it’s a household budget:
* Annual family income: $21,700
* Money the family spent: $38,200
* New debt on the credit card: $16,500
* Outstanding balance on the credit card: $142,710
* Total budget cuts so far: $38.50
Got It ?????
OK now Lesson # 2: Here’s another way to look at the Debt Ceiling:
Let’s say, You come home from work and find there has been a sewer
backup in your neighborhood….and your home has sewage all the way up
to your ceilings.
What do you think you should do ……
Raise the ceilings, or pump out the sh**t? (Ed. change)
Your choice is coming in November, 2012.
submitted by: qls…edited by: relhurg